Dr. Joel Small Media & Speaking Events
- U2 Endodontic Study Club: November 2019, San Francisco, CA (Full Day Workshop)
- American Association of Endodontists (AAE) Annual meeting Montreal, Canada - April 2019
- Southwest Dental Meeting: August 2019, Dallas, TX (Full day workshop with Dr. Mac & Dr. Joel)
- Endodontic Opinion Leaders Conference: July 2019, Palm Springs, CA
- American Association of Orthodontist annual meeting: May 2018
- Keynote for International College of Dentists Breakfast: Jan 2015
- Contributor to Endodontic US magazine
- Contributor to AAOMS Today, North Texas Dentistry, DCDS Connection
Dr. Edwin McDonald - Media & Speaking Events
- Southwest Dental Meeting: August 22, 2019, Dallas, TX (Full day workshop with Dr. Mac & Dr. Joel)
- Northern Michigan Pankey Study Club: August 16, 2019 (Full Day Workshop)
- Pankey Institute: August 23-26, 2019 (Essentials 1)
- Pankey Faculty Enhancement: June 2019
- Texas Dental Association, San Antonio, Texas - May 2019
- American Association of Endodontists: April 2, 2019 (Full day workshop with Dr. Mac & Dr. Joel)
- Visiting faculty member at Spear Education for the Facially Generated Treatment Planning: September 19-21, 2016
- The Chicago Mid Winter Dental Clinic
- The Yankee Dental Congress
- The Greater New York Dental Meeting
- The CDA Anaheim & San Francisco.
- Author of articles for Dental Economics and Inside Dentistry
What are people saying about our coach's presentations?
Your presentation was appropriate for every leadership level in an organization or small business. I appreciate that you not only talked about leadership skills but life skills which can be used on a daily basis to manage an association, practice or personal life.
I would highly recommend your presentation to any organization that seeks to schedule a program that is motivating for current and potential leaders.”
Dallas County Dental Association
Since your workshop, my managers have commented how valuable the presentation was to them. Topics such as commitment vs. compliance, the fact that you own 100% of your communication, the need for being authentic, and how to start to create a culture based on values have been central discussion points for the entire group. I have no doubt that with this focus on leading our teams instead of just managing our teams we are on the right path to long term success both professionally and personally."
Area Sales Director – South Central U.S.
DENTSPLY Tulsa Dental Specialties
Dr. Small has given us a leadership recipe of transformational proportions…..he has shown us that value-based leadership is not an accident or a birthright, but a purposeful state of being that is obtainable for everyone who seeks it."
Stephen F. Schwartz, DDS, MS
Past President of the American Association of Endodontists
Chairman, Assurance Biosciences, Inc.
Dentists are well taught in the skills of providing dentistry but for the most part are left to themselves to develop leadership and business skills. Many times there is a gap between being successful in our professional and personal and spiritual lives. We recently arranged for Dr. Joel Small, a practicing endodontist for over 30 years and the author of the book, Face to Face, to visit our area as the speaker for our annual “Spring Into Dentistry” seminar. He totally engaged our group of over 60 dentists and team members in aspects of office leadership and culture for 4 hours. His presentation was unique and yet logical. Don’t miss an opportunity to listen to his message and learn from his vast experience."
Edward H. Carlson, DDS