Line of Sight Coaching Programs
The Promise of Leadership
Course Description: When you decided to become a practice owner, you were making a decision to become a leader, whether you realized it or not. Your leadership effectiveness has been established as a primary contributor to the performance of the business that you now own. The Promise of Leadership Workshop is a first step in the journey of self-discovery, identifying specific attitudes and behaviors that support or prevent your leadership from being effective. We focus on specific competencies that are found in highly effective leaders who serve the highest performing businesses. Built around the Leadership Circle 360 Profile, this workshop gives participants a practical framework for personal and professional growth.
- Clarify your role as a leader and a key influencer to the success of your practice
- Understanding the creative competencies and reactive tendencies of leadership effectiveness
- Learning the importance of feedback and how to use It in your day-to-day practice
- Creating a Leadership Development Plan that transforms you as a leader
Creating a Practice Culture that Transforms and Performs
Course Description: Your practice culture is typically measured as the sum total of the emotional state and the most deeply held beliefs of the people of the organization. Is the behavior and performance of your organization coherent with those beliefs and aspirations? Is the product and the profit of your practice all that it can be?
A Harvard study of 200 businesses over ten years found a 765% better profit in organizations with strong cultures. In other words, it can be enormously profitable to build a great culture. Today’s workshop will focus on creating a culture that honors the value and potential of each individual while depending upon the collective power of a team to accomplish its mission of delivering great experiences to all the people connected to the practice.
- Discover Your Why? Are Your Goals of Profit and Purpose Congruent?
- Understand the Role of Leadership as The Currency of Culture
- Creating a Shared Mental Model in your Team
- Developing a "People First" Organization
- Identifying and Closing Developmental Gaps
We believe that each person has the capability to become a leader who provides meaning and direction to their own lives while inspiring the same in others.
OUR MISSION is to coach doctors in their development as transformational leaders.
- They create self-awareness and clarity of vision
- They overcome barriers to achieving self-defined success.
- They produce high performance and empowered practice cultures.
- Their leadership becomes a sustainable competitive advantage in the healthcare marketplace.
OUR PURPOSE is to develop doctors who are committed to their evolution as transformational leaders.
OUR VISION is to create awareness that each person has the capability to become a transformational leader that provides meaning and direction to their own lives while inspiring the same in others.