Leader to Leader
"INFLUENTIAL LEADERS BUILD POTENT PRACTICES"
Line of Sight Coaching Program
We believe, as do many high performing teams, that one person sharpens another when in an environment of support, challenge, stimulating resources, and high accountability.
The Leader to Leader Development is a six-month group coaching program, with one-one private coaching sessions for each participant as well.
This robust program was created for dentists, physicians and wellness professionals, and combines group coaching with private coaching, as well as some in-person events and virtual ones too. This combination is rarely found in any coaching program. All of this is packaged together to deliver high level training and coaching that builds the leader within you so that you can transform your practice, your profits and yourself.
Education and Training
Targeted personal assessments and analysis
Working with a small groups of 8-10 professionals
Leader to Leader Development Program includes:
- Each participant will complete The Leadership Circle Profile Assessment, Full Profile Report and Debrief by Joel or Mac
- Welcome Orientation – Virtual Online Event - Introductions, Process Discussion, and Questions
- The Promise Of Leadership training - Two Day Kickoff Event (in-person event with spouse/partner)
- The Role of Trust In Leadership training
- Creating A Culture of High Accountability training
- Courageous Conversations training
- Systems Thinking in Building a Thriving Practice
- Monthly One-One Private Coaching - sessions via zoom or phone
- Monthly Group Coaching - sessions held virtually
- Private Online Community - for peer networking and support during the program
- Taking Stock - Two Day Completion Event (in-person event with spouse/partner)
OUR MISSION is to coach dentists, physicians, and health professionals to develop the profitable practice of their dreams and work-life balance that creates happiness for everyone: doctor, staff, clients and family.
Dentists are well taught in the skills of providing dentistry but for the most part are left to themselves to develop leadership and business skills. Many times there is a gap between being successful in our professional and personal and spiritual lives. We recently arranged for Dr. Joel Small, a practicing endodontist for over 30 years and the author of the book, Face to Face, to visit our area as the speaker for our annual “Spring Into Dentistry” seminar. He totally engaged our group of over 60 dentists and team members in aspects of office leadership and culture for 4 hours. His presentation was unique and yet logical. Don’t miss an opportunity to listen to his message and learn from his vast experience."
Edward H. Carlson, DDS