Line of Sight Workshops
Line of Sight Coaching offers two different workshops to help your group begin to build and develop their leadership skills.
You can book Dr. Small and Dr. Mac to present their half day or full day workshop presentations. Both are interactive presentations that will help your participants understand the leadership skills and competencies that will help transform them as leaders.
Reach out today and get your event booked.
The Promise of Leadership
Workshop Description: When you decided to become a practice owner, you were making a decision to become a leader, whether you realized it or not. Your leadership effectiveness has been established as a primary contributor to the performance of the business that you now own. The Promise of Leadership Workshop is a first step in the journey of self-discovery, identifying specific attitudes and behaviors that support or prevent your leadership from being effective. We focus on specific competencies that are found in highly effective leaders who serve the highest performing businesses. Built around the Leadership Circle 360 Profile, this workshop gives participants a practical framework for personal and professional growth.
- Clarify your role as a leader and a key influencer to the success of your practice
- Understanding the creative competencies and reactive tendencies of leadership effectiveness
- Learning the importance of feedback and how to use It in your day-to-day practice
- Creating a Leadership Development Plan that transforms you as a leader
Creating a Practice Culture that Transforms and Performs
Workshop Description: Your practice culture is typically measured as the sum total of the emotional state and the most deeply held beliefs of the people of the organization. Is the behavior and performance of your organization coherent with those beliefs and aspirations? Is the product and the profit of your practice all that it can be?
A Harvard study of 200 businesses over ten years found a 765% better profit in organizations with strong cultures. In other words, it can be enormously profitable to build a great culture. Today’s workshop will focus on creating a culture that honors the value and potential of each individual while depending upon the collective power of a team to accomplish its mission of delivering great experiences to all the people connected to the practice.
- Discover Your Why? Are Your Goals of Profit and Purpose Congruent?
- Understand the Role of Leadership as The Currency of Culture
- Creating a Shared Mental Model in your Team
- Developing a "People First" Organization
- Identifying and Closing Developmental Gaps